Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holiday in Tunisia Part 2




(white off shoulder top - H&M, blue high waist shorts - charity shop, black lace up gladiators - carboot, brown orange bikini top - Primark, floral skirt - unknown, brown chunky peep toe heels - Primark, pink feather necklace - Primark)

Part 2 photo diary of my holiday in Tunisia with my grandparents and sister 2 months ago, as usual, I'm super late with my blog but I promise to make up for that now that I have a new camera, the same one as my sisters and so I can take more outfit pictures and also: recent buys and 5 things :)

Anyway moving on to the pictures above, this particular day was just as chilled as the rest of the days for the holiday: sat on the sun bed all day except for lunch and occasional drinks and snacks. And the outfit for laters evening event was the same top from the morning as it was mostly used as a sunbed barriers between my skin and the sunbed and so was recyclable for another use.

More photos from the holiday in the upcoming posts but note, some outfit posts might come before the holiday photo daries so I can start getting rid of them stacking up on my laptop.

Thanks for being patient and keeping up with my busy time thus lack of posts lovelies xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...