Sunday, September 4, 2011

take off like a missile




(pink sleveless see-through shirt - Primark, denim shorts - Primark, black and white varsity jacket - carboot, black cross rose necklace - carboot, black sling bag - carboot, brown and tan laceup peep toe sandals - New Look)


A simple outfit I wore to go grocery shopping with my sister. The day I wore this outfit was also the day I got my 3 pairs of shoes from New Look, which you can read about in this post. So the shoes I was wearing in this outfit was one of them and I just wanted to try them out as soon as I recieved them.

My review of these shoes: the shoes are good, the heels are not too high which makes them good for walking plus I love the peep toe detail. The cons about these shoes are that it has an open back, which I am not a big fan of but since I only got it for a bargain then I am not that bothered. Also another con is that it makes a horse-walking noise when walking so it would really be annoying walking in these in a very quite place so Im baring it in my mind to not do that :)

That's about it for this post. Talk to you guys later on :)

P.S. The title of the post is from a song called 'F.m.S.T.A.T.I.C' by FM Static. Also I just got back from a one week holiday in Tunisia so that's me being dormant for that week.

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. You have such a gorgeous face! I love your outfit, it looks comfy and it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the jacket? I've tried looking for 'carboot' and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, well a carboot is like a vintage really big yard/market sale so you wont be able to find it, I dont know which shops have one as well, sorry if Im not much help

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...