Thursday, August 11, 2011

recent buys




cream brown braid flower hair accesory

gold leaf connector ring

brown braid leaf and feather hairband

turquoise feather earrings

brown peep toe chunky heels

gold aviators, black wayfarers-like design

(all items from Primark)


Yesterday, prior to watching Super 8, which by the way was so amazing and exhilarating, me and my favourite girls (mum and sis) went to Primark before the film, just before it closed, to do a light shopping.

So as you know, I'm a big lover of bargains and sale and so I got all these items except the leaf ring and feather earrings, all on sale so I'm a happy ghal at the moment. What's more is that I haven't gone shopping for weeks maybe couple months now so I was glad to have scored some great pieces, which of course I will be taking with me to Tunisia in about 3 weeks :)

So which one is your favourite? 

Have a good rest of week :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...