Wednesday, August 17, 2011

greys and yellows






(grey fringe sleveless tee - fringes have been DIYed but tee is hand-me-down from sister, yellow shredded shorts - DIY, yellow sling bag - carboot, grey ankle wedge boots - River Island)


Today, I had a very fun day, so was yesterday. Yesterday was Alton Towers all day, I had to wake up at 5 am to get ready and was back at aroung 9pm. I spent all day with my gal Lois. We rode on most wet rides and got really drenched but it was amazingly fun and we were lucky as well to see and ride with some amazingly cute guys in one of our rides :) 

Anyway, today was so much fun. I watched The Inbeetweeners Movie with my gal again and my other friends (Polly and Abbie) and the film was amazingly funny and really good. Then later on I watced The Rise of the Planet of the Apes and it was so good it made my heart pount half way through the film until the end; the hype about it is certainly accurate :) 

Moving on, about the outfit now. This outfit is what I wore for another cinema visit to watch Transformers the Dark of the Moon way a month back maybe. 

So that's my life update for the moment, tell me about your week so far guys :) 

Hope you have a good rest of the week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...