Saturday, August 6, 2011

GIF of the week

Photobucket


It's weekend again guys and how excited I am to tell you the news that I will be going shopping tomorrow well more like bargain hunting at a carboot, after weeks of not having been shopping; I just hope it's a sunny day so I can dress up and enjoy it since I haven't been in one for a while because of the weather. 

Also, I will be going to Alton Towers in about 2 weeks with my bestfriend and other friends. It's my first time as well so Im very excited, whats more is that this might be the first outing/activity that I will be taking on since summer (finally!)

Finally, only a few weeks until Tunisia :)

Hope you have a good weekend folks :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...