Friday, August 12, 2011

flowers and lilacs




(blue-ish purple floral dress - Primark, brown studded gladiator sandals - carboot, brown sling bag - Primark, flower heart pendant necklace - Primark)

(photo credits: Moira Parton)


Hey guys, this is my 100th post for this blog. To be honest, it seems ages ago since I started this blog and yet I've only had 100 posts, but I guess that is a lot for some other bloggers.

Anyway about the outfit, this outfit was from last month when it was still sunny and summery here in England. It was what I wore to a carboot visit. Well, that seems like a year ago now since it's now back to being cold and rain here in this side of the pond.

It's weekend folks, hope you have a good one :)


P.S. Pardon my messy hair, my hair buns go wild after a few hours especially after not using any hairspray. Also, pardon the changing background, my sister wasn't happy about the lighting so we kept changing locations from back garden to front garden and back garden again. Oohh and isn't our lavatera flowers beautiful? They're just too pretty, thanks to my dad for keeping taking care of them :)

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow that dress is so lovely
    you are really pretty <3
    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! babe you just so CUTE

    i HAD TO HYPE your look in LB

    and you have an awesome blog to babe:)

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...