Tuesday, August 23, 2011

that cute little bow




Link(pink polka dot blouse - carboot, blue high waist skirt with belt - Primark, black sling bag - carboot, pink lace-up pumps - carboot, camera and movie necklaces - mother's shop)


Weird title huh? I know, I don't get it as well but nothing comes to mind at the moment of what Im going to title this post and look so I thought:'How about something corny like it's been picked out of a film or a song?' So that's what resulted to 'boomboxes and love letters'.

Anyway, moving on from that randomness. This outfit was what I wore to watch 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2' for the first time with my friends. I was actually aiming to at least wear something Harry Potter related but then I didn't have anything 'gold and scarlet' in my wardrobe or my preference 'green and silver' so I had to improvise and just wear gold and red nail polish to at least be 'Gryffindor-like' but it failed since it didn't even look convincing at all especially against my pink and blue outfit. So I wore something Harry Potter related for the next time I watched the film with my family, which I will show you on a latter post.

About my outfit now, I found the blouse at a carboot and it's actually too big because it's a size 18 but most of my blouses are big for me anyway and I like it better that way with much room for air especially during summer so I can still wear them, instead of tight and sweating inside. Oh did you know that this blouse was owned by an old lady before me. Vintage clothing and old people's clothes are always the best and most amazing clothes in my opinion :)

I also just want to share a fun fact. Did you know the movie necklace that Im wearing in this outfit, I also wore in my outfit when I watched Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part 1? Quite fun to wear it again in the same related thing. 

In less than a week I will be flying off to Tunisia with my grandparents and sister so I will try and queue some posts for you guys because I think I won't be able to update so much in Tunisia.

So have a good Tuesday and the rest of the week guys :) xoxo

1 comment :

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...