Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Diary 84 - fashion catalogues, books and handbooks





(H&M Autumn Season 2011 catalogue - free, Laduree box - Laduree Paris, light pink MUA nailpolish - MUA, light pink and light brown shade lipglosses - gift from a friend, pink flowers - IKEA, 4 Jack Wills seasonal catalogues/handbooks - free, nude white ribbon wedges - Varanni)


Yesterday, I recieved this H&M Autumn Season 2011 catalogue book in the post, which I was greatly shocked about since I never knew that they send free catalogues out to their customers who sign up to their online store. Anyway, I was so happy about recieving the book since I get most of my inspirations to what I wear and what I will wear nowadays from books such as this H&M catalogue, from my Jack Wills handbooks and Lookbook posts from the members.


Moving on, I was browsing through this catalogue and I saw so much items that I wanted but of course as usual, I don't have money for them so I thought I might wait until they are on sale since I'm not really dying for them. And then I saw this 'credit' thing at the back where they allow you to buy items from them and pay them such amount per month so you don't have to pay for it in one go if you don't have money and it made me put it in consideration but I'm still not so sure whether to sign up for it or not. On my next post I will show you the items that I wanted and tell me whether it is worth it to ask credit for or just wait until later on.


P.S. Have you noticed how I used my fashion books/magazines as a table cloth-like thing for my prom shoes (my special shoes)?? I thought it would be nice and sort of appropriate since it's sort of fashion-y and it also protects the actual wood in the shelves. I have also done this to 2 other shelves and shoes which I will show you in a latter post. I got the idea of this from Aimee from Song of Style fashion blog in her post here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...