Sunday, July 10, 2011

June 18, 2011 - What I Wore (I wanna go backpacking to Europe)


(white jumper - carboot, pink shorts - Primark, black ankle boot wedges - 2nd hand shop, black rose cross necklace - carboot, mini backpack bag - carboot)
What I wore for some grocery shopping a few weeks ago. The shoes are a size 4 and I'm a size 5 so it's a bit tight so I'm planning to ask my sister to customise them by painting them galaxy-like and then I will then sell it and see if it will sell for a good price as I got it for nothing. Also galaxy print items are in fashion at the moment so I'm hoping it will sell for a good price, that of course all depends if my artistic sister can do it.

P.S. A couple of the pictures from this post are funny and weird because I was trying to do a levitation picture but it failed so there they are :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...