Friday, July 8, 2011

Diary 77 - Prom with my bestfriend




(black dress prom dress - online, nude white ribbon wedges - Varanni, nude white purse - Primark, bracelets - sisters and Asda, angel wing earrings - New Look)

It was prom last night and it was amazing. It was beyond my expectations and I never thought it would be so amazing as I wasn't at all excited about it at first but then as the night went it became better and better and over all a night to remember for ever.

Here are the pictures my sister took before we went to prom in our front garden and neighbourhood parking lot. The white Rolls Royce is a car that my dad borrowed for me and my bestfriend to ride in to get to school.

Also, this is my bestfriend who I love dearly and made the night extra special; it wouldn't have been the same without her.

1 comment :

  1. I love their playful take on this new trend. I especially love all the bright colored prom dresses from ycdress and dressesforbest

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...