Saturday, June 11, 2011

DIARY 64




(pink coloured hairspray - Superdrug)


So few weeks ago, I tried this washable coloured hairspray by Superdrug that I found out about through Kayla Hadlington because she uses it for her hair. I bought two bottle cans of pink and used one whole can and half of the other because I had to spray a lot as my hair is black and so it wasnt giving the results I wanted. Anyway, the result looks like purple/lilac instead of pink but I still love it, however, the down side is because I had to spray a lot to get this result, my hair turned all sticky and dry but as soon as the hairspray is washed off, then it goes back to normal so I thought I might try it sometime during summer again with a different colour.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...