Friday, June 3, 2011

DIARY 61 - May 21, 2011 - What I Wore (Rose Dress)




(red flowers print white and blue stripe dress - Primark, army green colour waistcoat - Primark, army green colour peep-toe heels - Primark, army green colour belt - carboot, black sling bag - carboot, bracelets - mostly from my friends some of my own)


So this is what I wore for a friend's birthday meal few weeks ago and haven't really got to posting it as I have been catching up with my blog posts because of exams and revision so I haven't blog quite a lot, but now with a few hours in spare although I still have a lot of exams, I can blog from time to time.

Anyway, this is what I wore, a dress which was summery or perhaps springy because of the florals and it had blue lace all over the shoulder part but it got covered by my waistcoat, which when I wear makes me feel like a singer/perfomer because of the bling-bling on the shoulder parts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...