Saturday, June 11, 2011

DIARY 65 - June 10, 2011 - What I Wore (When the grass has been cut)




(orange midi skirt - carboot but from Dorothy Perkins, blue sleveless blouse - Matalan, bag - carboot, light brown strap heels - Primark, rope-like bracelets, Primark from men's section, rings and necklace - mother's shop)
So this is what I was suppose to wear to go to a vintage fair but my dad cancelled his meeting because of lack of time so instead I just took pictures whilst I was still wearing the outfit. So this is my first midi skirt and also a colour blocking outfit. I'm not so fond of maxis and midi skirts but when I saw this skirt during carboot, it caught my eye straight away because of the bright orange colour and I thought I'd give it a try also because I only bought it for 30p because the lady was trying to get rid of her clothes so she was selling them for 3 for a £1 and with this skirt I bought a green checkered shirt and a white jumper, which I will put in an outfit soon.

1 comment :

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...