Thursday, June 23, 2011

DIARY 72 - What I Wore (Together we cry)




(floral blouse - H&M, floral skinny jeans - Primark - brown leather brogue-style heels - Primark, brown knit hooded vest/waistcoat - hand-me-down from mom, eyeglass necklace - mother's shop, bracelets - friends and Primark(mens section)
This is one of the outfits I decided to retake for Lookbook as the previous takes didn't satisfy me and the look/outfit and didn't really show the clarity and the different dimensions of the outfit. So here it is anyway; I can't remember what I wore this outfit for now so I'll just leave you with these pictures.

4 comments :

  1. Your floral prints are gorgeous <3 I love the trousers especially! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...