Tuesday, June 21, 2011

summer girl



(floral skirt - Primark, white lace blouse - given to me by my grandmother, scarf (worn as a bow headband) - charity shop, nude white ribbon peep toe wedges - Varanni)

So I thought for another shoot, I would wear the outfit I wore for the other shoot I had with my sister last year just before Winter, where I was playing and showering in the rain (you can check the pictures out here on my other blog). Anyway, on that shoot last year, I urged my sister to have a photoshoot in the rain because it was raining really hard but somehow it was pretty and I haven't played in the rain in ages. But when these recent pictures were taken, it was very sunny as you can probably tell from the bright lighting and so I thought I'd wear the outfit and add some nice shoes and cute hair piece to represent summer this time around.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...