Friday, June 17, 2011

DIARY 70 - Febuary 26, 2011 - What I Wore




(black leather jacket - Bay, white sleveless top - ebay, floral print skinny jeans folded up - Primark, pink lace up boots - boohoo.com, bird cage gold necklace - mother's shop, bracelet on the right arm - religious shop in Manchester and from my friend, charm bracelet on the left hand - gift from friend, white floral hair clip - gift from my sister, black and brown sling bag - carboot, silver rings - New Look, black nerdy glasses - friend)


So this is what I wore ages ago in Febuary when I just got back from a community trip and then went to Manchester city with my family for a meal and light shopping. In here I was wearing my pink Doc Martens look alike boots that I bought online, which my friend recommended me as I was also looking for some pink boots to go with my prom dress but now I've changed my mind with my shoes so I will just be keeping these pair for casual looking days instead :)

1 comment :

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...