Sunday, May 29, 2011

DIARY 57 - What I Wore (Is it a pajama party?)




(pink rose shorts - River Island, see-through light pink sleveless top - Primark, white knee-high socks that has been scrunched down - Primark, black army-like boots - Primark, bracelets - mostly from friends and some of my own)

This is the outfit I wore for bed in a pajama party which turned out to be more like a stay-up-all-night party because we didn't sleep until 4.30 in the morning. I also had to put some shoes when I woke up at about 6.30 am to have a walk and buy some water.
P.S. I didn't know the date of the party and these pictures were taken during a separate day from the party so the title doesn't have a date.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...