Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DIARY 33 - April 19, 2011 (park and grandparents) - What I Wore




(blue sleveless top - Matalan, polka dot grey skirt - charity shop, ankle boots lace-ups - Primark, eye glasses necklace - mother's shop, rope bracelets - Primark (men's section), brown sling bag - Primark)
This outfit is what I wore last week for going to the park with friends. I also decided to wear it again just to go to my grandmothers as its only like a mile away and I just wanted to dress up nicely for my lovely oldies.

P.S. I was actually on the phone when the shots were taken, my bestfriend rang me as we were taking pictures and I just thought I'd stay on the phone and my sister kept on taking pictures so I just smiled alongside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...