Friday, April 8, 2011

DIARY 21 - April 08, 2011 (non-uniform day) - What I Wore




(varsity jacket - Glance, 'C'est la vie' slouchy top - Bury market, black and white striped top - a shop in the Philippines, floral skinny jeans - sister's but from Primark, black army-looking boots - Primark)


This is what I wore for our school's non-uniform day. I feel a bit guilty not paying my £1 for the day, as its suppose to go to charity; it makes me feel selfish.

Also sorry if the pictures are a bit blue-ish and if my hair is blue-ish, because our house was keeping the sun off this part of the garden so its darker.


You may have noticed the floral jeans that I borrowed from my sister, I decided that I should wear it since its spring and its nice to just wear something springy but at the same time make it casual and simple for a school outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...