Friday, April 8, 2011

DIARY 20 - 5 things




1.) its Spring and the days are longer and brighter; the trees are in blooming season and theyre really pretty and enjoying to keep track as they progress to full on bloomed trees.

2.) Cadbury mini eggs and Hersheys nuggets chocolates; the Cadbury chocolate is the only one that my mother would let me have for Easter.

3.) my new varsity jacket with a massive letter 'A' on it that I didnt know was there until I got home; and now it will remind of a certain person all the time but I can live with that.

4.) my Lindt golden bunnies for Easter that I will be eating before Easter, I can guarantee that.

5.) my new addition to my babies: my black army-looking boots with hard lace detail

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...