Saturday, March 26, 2011

DIARY 9 - 5 things

3 layered Thorntons chocolate icecream we had weeks ago and now Im wanting again.


My new Spring peachy floaty dress top I got from a charity shop called: British Heart Foundation. Its also under the high street brand: 'River Island' which probably means its original price would be £20 or more and I only bought it for £6 and it looks new, so thats all good.

My new sheer blue floral top I also got from a charity shop.
My two journals I bought off my mom. I will be using the 'Paris' journal when we go to Paris for holiday.
My new jumper and my 'Paris' journal; both of which I will be taking to Paris with me when we go to holiday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Melody of your Lovely Comments. Thank You ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...